Log me on automatically each visit
Mapping, modding, coding, photoshop, game related and so on

Rainbow Fix

Re: Rainbow Fix

Postby ShaÐow » 09 Jan 2014, 01:21

Enosh Zee wrote:Lol, the problem is back. I'm just gonna give up and learn to live with it. It's annoying to look at but it's still completely possible to play and kill people ;P

Try reverting to an old driver, when I say old I mean like half a year old or something lol. That fixed a lot of stuff for me when I still had an Nvidia card.
ShaÐow

Nickname: Shadow
Recruited: 16 Nov 2013
Skin: Blue Reborn
Modder: No

Postby Orion » 09 Jan 2014, 22:42

That could work... or do that and then try updating them again?

Anyhoo, I had a question about that PSU. My question is thus: If I take a print out of a PSU that I found on sale online to some1 like bestbuy, would they match that price?

I ask because I found this: http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Builder-S ... air+CX+500

It's the same one that Shadow suggested just 20 dollars cheaper than the one on the Bestbuy marketplace. Which means I can take that $20 dollars saved on that and put it towards the R7 260X graphics card. Also, I'm beginning to think that I'm gonna end up ordering this part from someone like Amazon or TigerDirect, might order it from Newegg as that card I ordered from them worked really well.

Just wanted to know if someone like Bestbuy would match the price and if their Geeksquad might have the parts in the store. I'd rather deal with a physical store as I can go get the part and come right home with it. :) Oh yes, and I've decided to by the parts separately as I am in no real hurry to have them all installed plus it's easier to come up with say $50 or even $60 bucks than it is to do like $322. :|

So, if they'll deal with me like that and I can get it from more directly from the store then I'll save up whatever I have leftover for the R7 260X... I got that wrong before, the 270(X) is an R9 card the 260X is still in the R7 series. :okay: My mistake. :P
Orion
AFL Member: Jedi Faction

Nickname: Orion/Kagetora
Recruited: 28 May 2010
Master: Kaje
Skin: Orion's personal skin
Modder: Yes

Postby ShaÐow » 10 Jan 2014, 10:14

Orion wrote:That could work... or do that and then try updating them again?

Anyhoo, I had a question about that PSU. My question is thus: If I take a print out of a PSU that I found on sale online to some1 like bestbuy, would they match that price?

I ask because I found this: http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Builder-S ... air+CX+500

It's the same one that Shadow suggested just 20 dollars cheaper than the one on the Bestbuy marketplace. Which means I can take that $20 dollars saved on that and put it towards the R7 260X graphics card. Also, I'm beginning to think that I'm gonna end up ordering this part from someone like Amazon or TigerDirect, might order it from Newegg as that card I ordered from them worked really well.

Just wanted to know if someone like Bestbuy would match the price and if their Geeksquad might have the parts in the store. I'd rather deal with a physical store as I can go get the part and come right home with it. :) Oh yes, and I've decided to by the parts separately as I am in no real hurry to have them all installed plus it's easier to come up with say $50 or even $60 bucks than it is to do like $322. :|

So, if they'll deal with me like that and I can get it from more directly from the store then I'll save up whatever I have leftover for the R7 260X... I got that wrong before, the 270(X) is an R9 card the 260X is still in the R7 series. :okay: My mistake. :P

It depends on whether your shop has that. I know some stores do that but not all. It's worth trying tho.
ShaÐow

Nickname: Shadow
Recruited: 16 Nov 2013
Skin: Blue Reborn
Modder: No

Postby Orion » 10 Jan 2014, 16:11

ShaÐow wrote:
Orion wrote:That could work... or do that and then try updating them again?

It depends on whether your shop has that. I know some stores do that but not all. It's worth trying tho.

I see, I'm not sure if they do that or not but I'll look into it. If they did, it would save me about $15 or $20 dollars and when your aiming for a $100+ dollar graphic card, every little bit'll help. :P

I'll ask them about it next time I'm in one of their stores. If they don't, then I'll just order it from Amazon.com.
Orion

Nickname: Orion/Kagetora
Recruited: 28 May 2010
Master: Kaje
Skin: Orion's personal skin
Modder: Yes
Previous

Return to Tutorials & Requests